1000Km-621 mile club

2009 new start (Read 295 times)

thumbs up!

Not going to catch the bunny this year due to some injuries earlier. Will this 1000 km club starting again in 2009? If so, I'm going to pass that bunny. Really.
    2010 Goals
    1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
    2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
    3. sub 30 min 5k
    4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10
      I'm in for 2009. Hopefully it will be better than 2008. Anybody else?
        Yep, the club starts over 1/1/2009. All mileage wiped back to 0 and we all will be even with the bunny. So get ready to start chasing that bunny again. Woo Hoo! 2009 is the year that drat wabbit is going DOWN!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

2009 should be a fresh start for me! Injury and a painful return hampered things.... I got the rabbit in 2007, and hoping to get him again in 2009. Good luck to all!
            I am in for 2009. I have lost motivation to run lately and I have to figure out why so that I can start fresh in 2009. I guess I have a couple more weeks to figure it out

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

thumbs up!

Yep, the club starts over 1/1/2009. All mileage wiped back to 0 and we all will be even with the bunny. So get ready to start chasing that bunny again.
              My goal is to have the Bunny chase ME. Wink
              2010 Goals
              1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
              2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
              3. sub 30 min 5k
              4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10
                My goal is to have the Bunny chase ME. Wink
                Mine too. We'll see how long I can make it last. Big grin

Maggie & Molly

Mine too. We'll see how long I can make it last. Big grin
                  If I could actually stay in front of the bunny I think I would jump for joy - I'll be happy just to run though!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                  Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I'm in! Had a couple of bad months in the spring & got really busy with life stuff in December. I know I can do this!!! Vicki
                    Carl A

I'm in for the new year!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

TedsHead

Team Me, Myself & I

Well if CarlA is here this must be the place to be! Cool Not to be obtuse, but shouldn't this be a piece of cake for you Carl? I get it, this is your rebound forum, you know a sure thing this time. Sorry for those not in the know, that was a real small inside joke. You'll all begin to understand in '09. But I am really in it for '09.