1000Km-621 mile club

Feb 8th - Weekly Check In (Read 296 times)

Hi everyone. It's warm again at least for a bit. I'm sore cold will be back again but this was such a NICE week here in Arkansas. Needed it after that big ice storm. Mon - 3 Wed - 3 Thur - 3 Sat - 6 Sun - 3 Total - 18 Woo Hoo! Big grin Janell, How's the foot? And the new job? Looks like you are plenty busy! This week I had a plan and actually followed it. Can you believe it? Slow Joe, Wow did you have a week! Way to go! Robin, did you have a better week. Vicki, how's the thumb? Has the weather cleared up so you can run a bit. Treadmills are a pain anyway. Tongue kilo, still being scientific? Smile How's the base going? Jan, good to see you back. How did your week go? Get any bike riding in? Cherrie, have you heard from the doctor yet....or he/she making you wait clear to the end of the month? Have a good week, everyone!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Hi Gayle, LOL yep I still stick to the plan Smile I've managed to run 30 kms the last week, but running slow is hard, always got to calm myself. Last week weather was quite fine but this week looks much colder - we will see. kilo
      Wingz

Professional Noob

The foot's been tempermental. Cutting out a piece of my insole helped a LOT, but it still twinges now and then. I'm babying it by not going over a mile a day. The job's busy - I get a LOT of walking in. Who woulda thunk? Wink I know I am still losing ground against the bunny at this rate, but I'm hoping to find a happy medium...

Roads were made for journeys...

Slow Joe

I had a very good week....................I'm quickly gaining ground on the bunny. I haven't weighed myself, but I think that I have lost at least 5 pounds.
            I was gone last week skiing in CO. Planned on getting right back into the plan today, but I seem to have picked up a cold on the airplane or something. Coughing, achey etc. Going home to bed right after work. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back at it. I don't normally catch colds and when I do they don't tend to stick around long (Knock on wood)!
            Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
            jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

I managed a short run on the treadmill last week and a 3 miler outside on Saturday. This week I'm going for 3 days. I need to get back on schedule. And yes, I did a 12 mile bike ride yesterday. It was so nice to be outside again!

Maggie & Molly

Gayle ~~ Yep, the Dr is making me wait til the end of the month. I finally meet with my asthma dr on Wed to see what he says. My runs (what they've been) have not been easy so not sure where that will go.....

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Gayle-You're so nice to ask about everyone. Thumb is getting worse. The cortisone they gave me in Dec. is wearing off & I can actually feel the joint move around. Weird.. I don't remember all of my days running. I ran 6.5 yesterday. DH & I went out yesterday morning planning a 3 mile run but decided to explore on the run. There was walking involved too but we had a good time. Ran 3.6 today. I want to pass the bunny before I take time off. I hope everyone has a good week.
                    Hello everyone, Last week wasn't so good for me as I had the flu for 3 days but I did manage a 4 mile run on Sat. Have to wait until tommorrow for another run as I was crazy busy yesterday and today. Starting training for a 10k in April so I have my plan now I just need to get my butt in gear. Need to catch the bunny. Smile
                      Gayle ~~ Yep, the Dr is making me wait til the end of the month. I finally meet with my asthma dr on Wed to see what he says. My runs (what they've been) have not been easy so not sure where that will go.....
                      Bummer! I hate waiting....I always want me answers NOW! (stomps feet) Of course that mostly doesn't happen so then I usually pout! Wink Vicki, Embarrassed (shudder) that's not good your thumb is doing worse...sorry! Exploring on a run can be great fun! Done that a time or two...need to do it more.....shut off the watch and just enjoy nature! Smile

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

So yesterday I lost 1 tick if 220-age was correct... That is a ~0.54% loss of my max Big grinBig grin