1000Km-621 mile club

Just joined (Read 248 times)

Hi all, I just joined the group and thought I would say hello. I am trying really hard to get back into running after being sick most of last year and having surgery. I want to get back to where I was before I got sick. I am finding it very difficult to find my motivation and just get my butt out the door lately so I figured I could rely on you to help with a good kick when needed. I have spent the last 3 days on the couch due to the flu. So hopefully I will be feeling well enough to run tommorrow. Sorry for the whining. I just actually meant to say Hi.
      Welcome Corinna. Sorry to hear you were sick but good for you getting back in to it. I know what you mean about the flu. It's that time of year. I think all of us have something colds, flu, etc. this winter. This is a friendly bunch. Good running to you! Vicki
      Slow Joe

Welcome Corrina..... I just joined the group about 2 weeks ago, let's catch that bunny!
          Thanks for the welcome. I did manage to ge tout yeaterday for a 4 mile run with my DH. Yes I plan to catch that bunny by the summer. I am trainnig to run the Sun Run in Vancouver in April then a 1/2 in October if not before. Depends on where I can find one close to me. I live pretty much in the center of B.C.
            Welcome, Corrinabear.....glad to see you join our little group. Hope you are feeling better.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble