1000Km-621 mile club

Can I just say.. (Read 196 times)

Maggie & Molly

that I ran OUTSIDE. Finally got my tush outside to run since I was sidelined this past winter. Between knee issues, cold lousy weather and just chickening out I haven't run other then doing a few miles on the TM here and there. Today it was 2 miles outside - nothing too heavy but simply wonderful. I'll do a longer run tomorrow - again OUTSIDE. Can someone say "oh happy day" Big grin

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Oh Happy Day! Oh Happy Day! When.......... Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Good Job!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Along for the Ride

Good deal Cherrie! Keep up the good work and have more happy days! Big grin

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Isn't it great??? Especially in the spring. Nothing like it!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Maggie & Molly

it really is great!! I'll get 4 in tonight woohoo.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Congratulations!!! I keep going back & forth about getting a treadmill.... my husband is frequently gone a couple nights a week & I can't leave my kid at home alone while I run, so a treadmill would be convenient but I love the fresh air too much, even the rain! Good luck with your 4-miles!

Michelle

you are lucky!!! I have gone outside only 3 times so far this year. Its April freaking 10th and our weather report?
                WINTER WEATHER ALERT: A BLIZZARD WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR THE TWIN PORTS FROM 7PM THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH 7AM SATURDAY MORNING. A WINTER STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR THE REST OF THE NORTHLAND FROM 7PM THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH 7AM SATURDAY MORNING. A major late winter storm will slam into the Northland beginning Thursday night, and will bring strong winds, heavy, wet snow and whiteout conditions to the entire area into Saturday. Most of us in the Northland will see between 10-15 inches of snow, and people in Southern St. Louis County, Carlton County and Douglas County could receive as much as 20 inches of snow from Thursday night into Saturday. The storm will be accompanied by east winds off Lake Superior gusting as high as 50mph. Travel will become extremely difficult and dangerous by late Thursday night, into Saturday midday.
                fabulous, guess I'll be indoors a bit longer. Roll eyes
                ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.

Maggie & Molly

Oh Liz that is horrible!!! I am fortunate that I will be able to run outside again tonight and tomorrow morning then I think that the storms are hitting us Friday afternoon through Wednesday or something like that. No snow though but some heavy rain!!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Oh man can we just have spring for real please?? Those first runs outside feel so good though don't they!?
                    Heroes never die. They just reload.
                      It's been really strange here. Friday morning it was 28 degrees at my house. By the end of the day it was about 60, and beautiful. Saturday it was 80. Totally blue skies, super hot outside, everybody I saw was in a great mood!! Today, gray skies, rain and wind, and about 45 degrees. Undecided Spring weather is crazy. On the plus side, I saw trillium out in the woods yesterday, so spring is DEFINITELY here to stay!!!

Michelle