1000Km-621 mile club

Anybody else sick and tired of being sick and tired? (Read 235 times)

This year has been rough so far on my running...I did the Rock n Roll Half Mary on January then about a week or two later came down with a HORRID flu... Got better from that (it lasted a couple of weeks) and then got a bad case of food poisoning which lasted me a week.... Got better from THAT and now I've got something else going on...Heavy cough, lots of phlegm, light-headed.... I went out for a mile and a half the other day as a sort of "rebellion" against all this *%$#$%$# sickness and it just about killed me... That bunny is whooping my butt so far...I'M COMING FOR YOU BUNNY... Angry
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Renee the dog

YIKES! Souds rough. From your last line though, it sounds like you are determined to get through this. GOOD LUCK! You will be on your way to passing the bunny soon.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

David, I hear you on being sick.....I so don't want to go back to that crud. DH had that "crud" for over 4 weeks. Dead He's just now starting to feel "normal" even though had hasn't coughed in two weeks. You want to beat up on that cute bunny? Confused I saw the poster I put on the home page and fell in love with it! Cause he's just plain evil! Evil grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

I don't post very often (this is possibly my first post) but I just had to commiserate with you. I was sick for 3 weeks, from January 31st to about the 21st of February. I could barely drag my butt outta bed to work, running was the last thing I could do. I'm finally feeling better and I hope you are too. I am WAY behind that dang bunny now.
          ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
            I'm finally feeling better and I hope you are too. I am WAY behind that dang bunny now.
            Let's catch him... Evil grin
            "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
              Let's catch him... Evil grin
              we're about at the same place...lets get 'em!!
              ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
                I'm going to head out tomorrow (it's my day off)...Not sure how far I'll go, probably less than 5 but we'll have to see how I feel... Tongue

I'm still pretty full of phlegm but I got in 2 miles in just over 18 minutes... Hear that bunny?? Hear that??? I'M COMING FOR YOU PETER COTTONTAIL!!!! Angry

I can tell he's scared!!!!!! He's going to hide under that blanket when you get close. Go get 'em! Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble