1000Km-621 mile club

Home page (Read 295 times)

I would love to spiff up the home page, but I can't figure out how. Anyone know how to add pictures? I can do it for a post, just not for the description. Anyone who volunteers is welcome to help!
      I would love to spiff up the home page, but I can't figure out how. Anyone know how to add pictures? I can do it for a post, just not for the description. Anyone who volunteers is welcome to help!
      Sure! My guess is that it's just "good old" (X)HTML. Since it will probably end up being a bogus picture, I don't write the "code" here directly. However, I put it online, so grap it from here: http://www.spag.dk/ct/misc/running/ra/insert-picture.txt
        Poof! You are now an admin, Casper, since I am not smart enough to figure these things out! Enjoy!
          Hehe, I can do the technical stuff, but when it comes to being imaginative and making things actually look good, I'm absolutely not the right guy. Therefore, if you tell me what to do, I'll obey your order Big grin Do you have a specific piece of graphic you wanted there? You could e-mail it to me (ct at spag spot dk Smile) or put the URL here.
            I like the link to the bunny - very cute! I googled and found some hysterical pix, but I couldnt get them to work....maybe the homepage has been talking to the YTD page recently about misbehaving. Wink
              I like the link to the bunny - very cute!
              I had to feel the admin p0wah Wink