1000Km-621 mile club

Hello to All (Read 196 times)

Hi All Cool  Just looking for a bit of support to run more and further and stumbled across this!  Hope it helps though may be a bit difficult making the target as haven't logged any training on here only from last week.  A bit of info on me I do the most of my training on treadmills though went outside for the first time on Saturday in a few months and did over 11k.  Usually run a few days and use a cross trainer a few days but thought it cheating to add those kms onto this. 

Welcome!!!!  Hopefully you will be caught up to the bunny in no time!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Maggie & Molly

welcome.  You are not alone chasing the bunny!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Hi All Cool  Just looking for a bit of support to run more and further and stumbled across this!  Hope it helps though may be a bit difficult making the target as haven't logged any training on here only from last week.  A bit of info on me I do the most of my training on treadmills though went outside for the first time on Saturday in a few months and did over 11k.  Usually run a few days and use a cross trainer a few days but thought it cheating to add those kms onto this. 

Hello dizzy, 

Welcome to our little group.  The bunny groups are a great way to have a goal and keep moving toward it.....

I wouldn't worry about not logging anything but from last week....just start out and see where this road takes you.  You may be very surprised.  Big grin 

As far as logging the cross trainer, be aware this is your log, your training and your running.....do what is comfortable to you and what feels right.  I know when I was injured I logged walking entries and then walk/jog entries 

If you don't want to do that you can also create a new entry for your cross trainer, in the run group or the weight group, whatever........named cross trainer.

Good luck!  Glad you joined our group!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble