1000Km-621 mile club

I finally ran more than the bunny... (Read 239 times)

....this week.... Wink I'm still 50 miles behind overall, but I'm starting to feel better and I think I can at least keep the bunny from getting any further ahead of me. I am sooo happySmile
      ....this week.... Wink I'm still 50 miles behind overall, but I'm starting to feel better and I think I can at least keep the bunny from getting any further ahead of me. I am sooo happySmile
      YYEEAAHHH!!!! How is your foot? And was it all running or some walking? (Not second-guessing, just wanting to cheer you along to more running\less walking if you arent there yet!)
        foot is..... OK. The cortisone shot only helped a bit, but I've decided to work through the rest of the pain and see how that goes. Not the smartest choice, but the doctors next option is to take 6 months off completely, and I'd rather deal with the pain then do that for now. We'll see how it goes. It was (almost) all running!The first day of 4.5 miles was all running, the second of 3.5 was half and half. I wasn't recovered from the day before yet and my shin splints were bothering me. But I took out the metatarsel arch cushions and the shin pain went away so Sundays long run of 5.5 was ALL running! And today I did spinning class for the first time in 3 months... what an amazing feeling!! I hope you are back chasing that bunny soon! Smile

Finished!

Sad sorry to hear you're having to work thru the pain - Be careful! But I totally know what you mean! I'm itchin to run again!
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry