1000Km-621 mile club

Pedro Silva - Oct. 31 (Read 5 times)

wanderingoutlaw

Congratulations, Pedro! You have run 1000 km, and the bunny can't catch you this year.

John

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO! Nice work!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Thank you very much, Meg and Wanderingoutlaw -- always great to hear from fellow runners here in this fantastic group.

Yes, I've reached the 1000km/621mi this year - contrary to the previous year. I'm surely glad to have completed this goal. My plan was to achieve that somewhere in October and, well, it took me till the very last day, but better late than never. 

Now, I hope to make my way to the end of the year without any major injuries and add a 'few' more kilometers to my total - it also depends a bit on the amount of heavy rain that we may, or not, have here in central Portugal in the weeks to come. Until now it has been a very benign autumn, so local runners really cannot complain.

Again, true thanks - and wishing all the best to both you.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

We are having a pretty benign November. I think I might be able to wear shorts on my run today and, when I went on crackbook, it popped up a reminder that a few years ago on this date I was having troubles on the running route because the snow was 3 feet deep. Not a flake on the ground today though. Funny!

Keep going! You can do it!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Excellent going, Pedro!  So sorry it to me so long to see this!  I am happy to see you cross that line again and are attempting to run more.  :-)

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thanks so much, Gayle -- and no question of 'sorry', please; this group owes it all to you!

But it's surely nice to see you here, no doubt about that :-)

And, Meg, good to know the weather is being nice to runners (and all others) there in Regina - also allowing your record-breaking running streak to go on & on ;-)

Once more, thanks everyone!

Congrats, Pedro Smile

Thank you so much, Alfgaba.