1000Km-621 mile club

Bunny hunting (Read 410 times)

Hey all,

Slowly but surely I am climbing towards the bunny.  After being sick for the first 2 weeks of Jan I am on my training schedule and hoping to catch the rodent.  I spent 92 mins today on the treadmill due to snow covered icy roads.  I really don't want to chance an injury. 

Hope everyone is doing well and having great runs!

Good feeling when I passed that rabbit today!

Way to go on chasing the bunny down!!!!!

I am still in the hunt but I am not giving up!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

It does feel good to pass the rabbit.  I did pass the rascally rabbit a few weeks ago but then I got sick and after over a week of not running he zoomed past.  Now I am back hunting.

Keep up the good runs all Smile

Hi all,

I just discovered and joined this group yesterday.  (I'm pretty new to the site, so I'm still discovering all the cool features.)  Anyway, just wanted to check in and officially join the hunt.  I'm well behind the bunny, but I ran from the top of page 2 to the bottom of page 1 today, so...that's something.

Cheers,
            The Glyde
              Hello,  Glyde.  Welcome to our little corner of the of RA.    Good luck in the rabbit hunting.  I hear rabbit stew is pretty dang good if you can catch him.  

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thanks!
                  Welcome Glyde!!!  Have fun with the bunny hunt!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Welcome!

As of today I am 100 mile and changes behind the bunny, edging closer every day though.
                      Thanks, all.  I'm right there with you, denali.  Plenty of time to get that little hopper.

Tonight I moved to within 100 miles of the bunny - I can almost see his tail now.  More importantly, in terms of pace/distance/energy, this may have been the best run of my life!

Hope that doesn't hurt me next week, because this was last week's (belated) long run, and really should have been done more slowly...but I still had plenty of gas in the tank when I finished, so perhaps I'm OK...

Way to go Glyde!  You'll have that rabbit soon.