1000Km-621 mile club

On the bench (Read 379 times)

I've had the same thing recently & I feel your pain. Sad Feel better soon!!! On the positive side, don't worry about the bunny. It's only March. I'm WAY behind, but I'm not giving up. I don't average 12/miles a week now, but I plan to average much more as the year goes on. I can run 4 miles at a stretch now (new, as of last week!) and I want to push that up to 6 eventually, 3 or 4 times a week. We can do it!!!!!!

Michelle

How is our one the bench people doing? Dave, what's happening? Are you running a bit? Getting any better? Cherrie? Feeling any better? Let us know how you are doing! Gayle

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Swadvad

Doing OK here. Going back to the Dr. for a checkup today. I started back slowly last week. Did 1.5, 1.5, and 2 miles. I plan to try at least 2 again today. I'm not having much of a problem with my lungs, but my dang legs are out of shape. I probably need to be doing the couch to 5k program to get back to where I was in January.