1000Km-621 mile club

May has arrived. (Read 328 times)

Maggie & Molly

just checking in.  I"m doing ok, staying in front of the bunny. I would like more miles but I'll take what I have and keep moving!!  How are others doing??

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

just checking in.  I"m doing ok, staying in front of the bunny. I would like more miles but I'll take what I have and keep moving!!  How are others doing??

Well, I'm  happy to be ahead of this bunny, but wish I was ahead of the 1000 mile bunny!   But, I will take this, for sure.  

I've been concentrating on form and speed, so that's a great excuse to drop your mileage, right ?     ;-)

- Anya

Maggie & Molly

Well, I'm  happy to be ahead of this bunny, but wish I was ahead of the 1000 mile bunny!   But, I will take this, for sure.  

I've been concentrating on form and speed, so that's a great excuse to drop your mileage, right ?     ;-)

definately Big grin

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Anya,  I think that is a great excuse.....can I use it?  I ahead of the bunny, but I'm not where I want be.  I  never seemed to really recover from being sick at the end of March and running that 1/2 marathon.  I'm hoping I can ramp it up for the month of May.  It's racing month here and I'm not in great shape but am trying to race anyway.

Any races coming up?  Special vacation with running included?

Cherrie, you seem to be moving along... :-)  I still wish you lived much closer.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

Cherrie, you seem to be moving along... :-)  I still wish you lived much closer.  Big grin

me too

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363