1000Km-621 mile club

Ooof! I did it! (Read 157 times)

Junior Amphibian

The final mile was the hardest, as usual. Tongue I can't believe I've run so many miles this year. This is almost as much as I've done in the previous 3 years as a runner. This group and this site are a big part of the motivation that enabled me to do it. Thanks! BTW, if you've already finished or are close to finishing 1000k, I invite you to try the 800 Mile Club which is a bigger challenge, but not as hard the scary 1000 Mile Club. Shocked http://www.runningahead.com/groups/800MileClub/

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

Congrats! You did it! You made it and now you are already hunting the 800 mile bunny. Good luck! You can do it! Thank you for sharing your jouney with us! Woo Hoo!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Junior Amphibian

Thanks... This is the first group I've ever joined on this site so it'll be always special. Wink

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

Fool

Congrats! Best wishes on your next bunny.
            Uff-dah! Great job - very well done Mr. Frog