1000Km-621 mile club

not getting any miles in this week!! (Read 185 times)

Maggie & Molly

I have not ran since Sun - belly issues, work and life have gotten in the way. ugh Undecided the darn pace bunny is catching up with me!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I hear you. I went once this week, only (but did go snowshoeing on Sunday and am going again this Sunday so I'm not a total couch potato). It was a discouraging run and I didn't go last night cause I just felt like laying around & doing nothing -- which is not like me as I'm the Type A person in our family. And just sitting here, my knees are aching. But, I WILL GO TONIGHT. That damn bunny won't beat me (although he already has, by quite a bit...)!!!

Michelle

Maggie & Molly

I hear ya, Michelle. I did do some other things - weights twice this week and one cardio class but no runs. There won't be a run today either but I will do a long run tomorrow. I actually sat around and did nothing last night too (like you that is something I don't do often) but work had simply exhausted me and that was that...

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I'm hoping that I don't have to take time off - I fell and almost slid off the edge of a cliff on my run today. I still managed to get another 10 miles in on it the leg, but the knee is a bit sore now from where I landed.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Blaine, Please step away from the edge of the cliff Shocked. Hope your knee heals quickly.

Maggie & Molly

Blaine ~~ Hope you are ok - truly hate it when things like injuries, etc break my rythmn. Getting back on track can be tough...

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363