1000Km-621 mile club

Nov 16th - Weekly Check (Read 123 times)

Day late, but I'm here! Smile Nov 11th - 2.45 Nov 12th - 3 Nov 13th - 2.75 Nov 16th - 3.25 Total: 11.5 Another double digit week. Not the best week that I wanted, but double digit again. Yeah! Hope the weather doesn't get to cold! How's everyone else doing?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Well - the one day I ran last week I ran with no problems. That's saying something I guess. There is no way I will make 621 miles this year...may still make 250 if I push it though.
        Just when I thought things were getting back on track, I get sick. Thought I had the flu, but after 4 days of being sick I went to the docotor. After a few blood tests and a chest x-ray, it turns out I have pneumonia Surprised Don't know when I will be able to run again, my lungs certainly aren't up for it, but after a week I am feeling better.
          Denise, Congrats on your run! Here's looking at 250! Yeah! Phil, oh no! You've not have the best of luck in running this year. Sad Take care.....I've had pneumonia (twice) and it took me about 6 weeks to recover each time. Take care of your lungs, you need them! Hope you recover fast enough to get to your mileage goal!!!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Gayle-Way to go on another double digit week!! You have been doing great lately. Denise-Way to get out there!! Keep on trucking to 250!!! Phil-Take care of those lungs!! Get yourself going SLOWLY!! Well as for me it seems like I have a couple great runs then life gets in the way or motivation bits me in the butt and then I struggle just to even look at the TM. You guys are doing great!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf