1000Km-621 mile club

better to lead or chase the bunny? (Read 121 times)

Thats rad

Which do you prefer? The motivation to catch up to the bunny, or the satisfaction of staying ahead of it?

Maggie & Molly

I would love to actually stay in front of the bunny but it will remain to see if that happens.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

under a rock

I'd rather stay ahead, especially at the start of the year, that way I have some wiggle room for illness or minor injury. I spent all last year behind the bunny due to starting with an injury that wasn't healed until mid Feb. I don't want to see that bunny's fluffy tail this year.

I don't want to see that bunny's fluffy tail this year.

Same here!

Ze

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Depends on the time of year. For now, I'm okay being behind because my mileage will be lowest in January and February, but once I catch up and winter starts to break a bit (get past the -35*C), then I want to get ahead and stay there.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Dutchie42

I prefer to stay behind the bunny in Winter. But not too far. It shouldn't make me feel like I can't catch up with some consistent weeks. I find it motivating to try and catch the bunny.

Dutchie
              Run the day, or the day runs you.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm gaining on the bunny after >5 forced weeks off, per orthoped's orders.  I'd like to keep a small lead on the bunny once I pass him.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

augeleven

I'm way new to this, and I don't mind being behind the bunny, as long as I can still see the bunny.  I feel that if I were too far ahead,  I would just set my goal higher.