1000Km-621 mile club

YTD Distance broken? (Read 383 times)

Finished!

Hey - I was checking the YTD graph and it looks like we've all "finished" What happened there? Anyone know or should we ask eric?
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
      Hey - I was checking the YTD graph and it looks like we've all "finished" What happened there? Anyone know or should we ask eric?
      Yeah, quite odd, but it might have somehting to do with the pace bunny---it seems to have run 0 km. Although I have admin rights, I can't see any place to set neither the 1000 km goal nor the "bunny speed". Maybe abbaroodle knows what to do?
        Casper, what good are you as an admin if you cant fix the problems that I cant solve? Sheesh. I will e-mail Eric and see if he has any better ideas. Meanwhile, congrats on finishing this years miles 8 days into the year!!!
          Casper, what good are you as an admin if you cant fix the problems that I cant solve? Sheesh.
          Or, as Edwin Starr would've asked and answered: "What are you good for? Absolutely nothing." (Yes, I recently saw Rush Hour (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Hour_%28movie%29) Roll eyes.) Although I'm completely useless, I am now able to see that the bunny has fastened its seatbelt and actually moved ... ahead of me Dead.
            Although I'm completely useless, I am now able to see that the bunny has fastened its seatbelt and actually moved ... ahead of me Dead.
            Damn, it's gone again.