1000Km-621 mile club

ok, bunny....bring it on in 2013 (Read 203 times)

Got a run in today: a little over 5K. First time in months I managed to do that Smile

Dutchie
    I go running in the early morning, before my brain figures out what I'm up to.

Run the day, or the day runs you.

Actions determine state of mind - Aristotle

Maggie & Molly

Got a run in today: a little over 5K. First time in months I managed to do that Smile

nice!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Let's do this!

I'm ready to kick some bunny butt!  Two years ago I hurt my knee, and last year I got sidelines by a stress fx then what I think was PF, but that seems to have cleared up (knock on wood).  Therefore, if the bunny doesn't wanna get hurt, it better move!!!!!  (and I realize I'm a couple km behind, but with my long run tomorrow that should be gone no problem)

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

Maggie & Molly

woohoo ~ I think we have that bunny running scared!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

First doggie run of the year. First outdoor run of the year. First outdoor run in months!
              And it showed. Lots of things were annoying me: my HR band, the wind was giving me an ear ache, the leashes were annoying, I had to pull up my tights so often I stopped and tightened it up with the cord, the gentle leader was tinkling, arghhhhh. Sunrise was lovely though. Even saw rabbits, unfortunately, no pink one Joking.
              Spike slowed me down a bit. Not by much though. Think I need new shoes!

Dutchie
              I go running in the early morning, before my brain figures out what I'm up to.

Run the day, or the day runs you.

Actions determine state of mind - Aristotle

I so glad everyone it tracking or betting that bunny right now.  It's inspired me to get out and run!  See you after my first race of the year.....Tux on the Run 5K.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

OK, let's try it again Smile

I've never managed to finish 1000k running (yet) but this group feels like home Big grin