1000Km-621 mile club

Nov 2nd - Weekly Check-in (Read 144 times)

Trying a weely check in again. Big grin I took last weekend off on vacation and then came down deadly sick with a head cold last Friday. So Sat was the first day I was tryng again. We did a trail which we stopped our run and spent time at King River Falls and then on the the Glory Hole before heading back. Coming back out of the Glory Hold felt like it was STRAIGHT up. Whew! Then today was an easy run which wasn't so easy after I slid on some leaves going down a hill and tried to do a face plant. Roll eyes Sat. - 4 Sun - 3 Total - 7 How's everyone else doing? Gayle

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Slowly getting back into running regularly again: M: 3.6 Th: 4.1 S: 4.8 Total - 12.5 miles Should have 4 to 5 days of running this week.
        Last Monday i learned that if your sinuses are oozing, you probably shouldn't go swim 700 yards. Whoops.
          I had the best 4.25 mile run last night!!! I wish that all the runs could feel that fast and easy!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf