1000Km-621 mile club

Stress fracture (Read 254 times)

Yep Dr. confirmed metatarsal stress fracture in my left foot.  At least it's healing. Said no running till end of Aug.  I argued and we compromised on no more than 5k 3x week.  At least that is something. Don't know if I will make 1000k this year.  Guess we will see.

Oh no.......

You're suppose to be staying injury free and healthy this year!  Get better FAST!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Sorry to hear that!!   Make sure that you are doing Ice massages in that area after your runs.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

from me too.  Hope it heals up soon.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

ouch - hope you heal fast!
              Oh no, that's too bad Sad

But don't push it too hard, it's more important to heal than to catch the rabbit.

Heal heal heal!