1000Km-621 mile club

Finally! Logged some miles for the new year! (Read 160 times)

I thought it wasn't going to happen as I still have heaps of friends in town visiting from overseas and I have work all weekend - but just managed to cram in 6k's before I head to the tennis courts with DP... before we head out to the footy tonight. Phew!
    free happiness with every moment!
      I'm still giving my legs a rest for another day....Probably will go out and hit up a few miles tomorrow and then take ANOTHER break before the Rock n Roll Half Marathon on 1/13 in Phoenix...
      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
        Took me a while to get going, too. After a particularly awful run on New Years Eve, I put myself on the 3-day disabled list. Then something came up last night, so I didn't get to run for the first time in 2008 until today. Felt great, though, so I must have needed the rest. Looking forward to taking on the bunny this year! Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com