1000Km-621 mile club

José Pedro - October 10 (Read 127 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Almost two months earlier than you hit it last year! 

Nicely done! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

congrats to you!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Thanks a lot, Meg and Cherrie, for your kind words :-)

I will now try to reach 800 miles before the end of the year. Anyway, the 1000K was my main goal, and I'm glad to have achieved it - as Meg mentioned, 2 months earlier than last year.

Apart from that, I feel in better shape now than anytime in the last 2 - or 2 and a half - years, which is a good sensation. This year I've been lucky enough to stay free of serious injuries. Will try to take it easy in order to keep it that way ;-)

Thanks again!

Well done, José! Congratulations!

I bet you'll reach the 800 mile finish line on time, also!

Parabéns!

Ze 

Thanks, José Amoreira!

I'll try to be worthy of your bet Smile I know you're already over 1000 miles, and on your way to 2000 Km - that's great!

Obrigado e um abraço,

Zé Pedro

José Pedro - I just now noticed I did not say Congrats!  Sorry about that.  This has been a much better year for you and that is great.  Keep runniing strong and enjoying the nice running trails you have.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Nothing to be sorry about, Gayle, and I do Thank You a lot for your words of encouragement Smile