1000Km-621 mile club

March 30th Check-In (Read 278 times)

Thought I would start something since we haven't heard from Gayle, hope everything is going well for you, I did notice she got some miles in last week though. Another good week here, should be catching that bunny real soon! M- off T - 4 easy W - off Th - 5.9 easy F - 4 easy S - 10.1 long Su - 3.6 easy Total - 27.6 miles Legs got a bit tired on my Sunday run so I may have to back off some this week. How did everyone else do?
    jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Another good week for me, so I'm definitely gaining on that bunny. Last week was a cut back week for me, since I've been building a lot lately. I still got in 17.62 miles for the week, Ended up with 88 miles for the month which is an all time high!

Maggie & Molly

Not necessarily gaining on the bunny but I'm no longer standing still. I'm at least getting 10 or so miles a week and it will get better from there I'm sure. {{{{{Gayle}}}}} I hope things are ok with your Dad...

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Wingz

Professional Noob

The bunny's still gaining on me, but at least not as quickly. I've held over 8 mpw for 6 weeks now, and am slowly increasing. Got an appointment on Thursday with the podiatrist... gonna finally see if I can get this foot problem fixed! Hugs to you, Gayle!

Roads were made for journeys...

Hey Everyone Well it's been a really rough couple of weeks. Ended up with an ab strain at the insertion at my hip then only made it worse by getting a horrible cold which in turn ended up with a sinus infection. Infection is feeling better and hip is a little sore after 3.5miles on the TM.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Well running-wise it was a low week for me. I started to feel some slight pain in my shins and decided to skip some days to prevent it evolving. However I had a very good HM on skates in Bratislava on Sunday, see my blog for a detailed story (http://gaborkmetyko.blogspot.com).