1000Km-621 mile club

Name the bunny contest! (Read 491 times)

Our bunny need a name. How else can we curse at it and complain about it? I mean, folks might think we were talking about the 2K bunny or something. Let the contest begin!
      "Bastard"? Angry
        "Dinner" "PTAB:" Pain in the Ass Bunny.
          Stewie (as in Rabbit Stew) ??
          "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
            Cadbury?
            My goal in life is to be as happy as I possibly can. - Me
              For your bunny? I'd recommend Nancy. Sheesh.
              I ownz all ur groopz, biznatches!

I don't run, I hop, mother@#$%@! Try and keep up, girls.

Hey, girly-girls and girly-boys: if you're in the wrong group cuz your ego (and maybe something else?) is that small and shriveled, than I fart in your general direction. Don't like it? Then come play.

Got a complaint? I can be reached at: pacebunniessuck@hotmail.com :)
                Cadbury?
                I like Cadbury. Makes me think chocolate... which makes me think if I want to be able to eat that chocolate guilt-free I better get running!
                  I like Cadbury. Makes me think chocolate... which makes me think if I want to be able to eat that chocolate guilt-free I better get running!
                  I actually had a bunny (Cadbury) when I was a kid, and immediately thought of those cream egg commercials. Hence the name Smile Kimmer
                  My goal in life is to be as happy as I possibly can. - Me
                    I actually had a bunny (Cadbury) when I was a kid (...)
                    Me too. Its name was "ninus" pronounced in danish. It sounds something like "knee", "ne" like in "new" and then an "s". That is, "kneenews" without the "w". I guess the name is just completely nonsense, however, I was probably capable of pronouncing it correctly when I was a little kid Wink
                      I actually had a bunny (Cadbury) when I was a kid, and immediately thought of those cream egg commercials. Hence the name Smile Kimmer
                      Did we ever name the bunny?? I also had a bunny as a kid and his name was "Doc" as in "What's up Doc?". I actually tried to convince my husband to get two bunnies last month but he thinks he'd be allergic, so we didn't. Ah well, at least there's a bunny on here!
                      runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

We defiantly don't want to name it Bugs as in Bugs Bunny........ He could never be caught Evil grin. My vote is for Stewie

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Did we ever name the bunny??
                          Was that ever actually the plan? I just enjoy hearing possible names. Tongue Too bad there is no "poll the crowd" option or we could vote on it. How about Roger?
                            We actually have a pet rabbit who was abandoned in a nearby park a couple of years ago. He was going up to people's porches looking for handouts. We adopted him and named him Lucky McGregor.
                              Woger is a good name fo' a wabbit.
                              vedhed

How's about Bane? As in that darned rabbit is the Bane of our collective existence.
                                That your knees never hurt, that your feet never ache, that the wind always be at your back, and a stiff drink ever await your return.