1000Km-621 mile club

Ouch, ouch ouch (Read 253 times)

So I think I overdid it lastnight at boot camp.  I think  I may have pulled a muscle in my butt.  Left side is so sore and achy.  I can barely walk up and down the stairs.

Went and got a massage today.  Sat on an ice pack last night and gonna take it easy for today and tomorrow.  No running, maybe a nice slow walk tomorrow.

Damn and I was doing so well at being consistant.  Guess it was just too much too fast.  Will see how I feel on Monday.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend.

Corrina

Maggie & Molly

sorry Corrina,  I pulled my hamstring almost two months ago and it still kills when I run hills!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

So sorry to hear that, Corrina....    Hope you heal fast so you can get back to it.  Just take it easy with that ham....I know from experience about trying to work out injured.....it takes longer...

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thanks for the encouragement.  I am trying to not run today.  My hamstring is feeling a bit better and I the sun is shining.  It's a beautiful day for a run but I am going to be good and just go for a walk.

I am going to take some ibuprofen and use my stick today.  I have been icing, doing stress relief yoga and Reiki to get better.  Apparently my body needs rest so I will listen.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Sorry to hear about the hammy!!  Godd to see though that it is getting better.  Keep taking care of yourself.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Corrina, feeling any better?

I guess fall has come.  When I've been able to run, it's been nice.  But last night I did one of my smaller loops since the sky didn't look very good.  Got one lap in (1.75) miles before the sprinkles started.  Made it t other car and the sky let loose.  Wow!  Glad I made it to the car ok! 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Yes Gayle I am feeling better.  I am off to boot camp tonight but I am going to take it easy.  See what a grown-up I am...  Give it a try and see how my hamstring goes.  Then off to belly dance and if everything is ok in the morning, an early treadmill run.  I am crossing my fingers and the ice pack is in the freezer.

At least you got out for a run.  That's more than I have done in 5 days. 

Corrina