1000Km-621 mile club

Teresadfp - August 4th! (Read 156 times)

Teresa, Congrats! Great getting to your goal even with an ankle injury! And breaking the 1000K goal on a day your ankle doesn't hurt....doesn't get better then that! You inspire me! Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Outstanding job Teresa!
        Yeah Teresa!
        Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, guys! At the beginning of the year, I really didn't know if I could do this in 12 months! RA has been great for me. Thanks for the support. Good luck to all of you in the bunny chase!
            Teresa what a great job. And to hit the bunny with such a great race!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Way to go Teresa! And with an ankle injury to boot. That pace bunny thing is really motivating isn't he???? I'm thinking of running distances I thought I'd be running in 2010!! Read your race report in another forum - well done! I remember you recommending that race as the registration opened - then almost immediately closed! Congrats, Ruth

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, Ruth and Jennifer! Yep, I advertise the Beach to Beacon wherever I can! Jennifer, tell your brother thanks for his service! Is he still over there? If so, how long will he be there?
                  Jennifer, tell your brother thanks for his service! Is he still over there? If so, how long will he be there?
                  Thanks!! He came back home in May and is back a Fort Riley. We are hoping that this thing is over soon because he could be deployed in Feb again.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf