1000Km-621 mile club

Pace Group Standings! (Read 1808 times)

These are for sure stupid questions, but here they are anyway: What does "YTD" means? What is, or how do we compute, the Pace Diff? Thanks for any help. José Amoreira
    obiebyke

YTD is year to date, as in from jan 1 to now. Pace diff is how many miles off you are from the bunny.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Wow, that's really cool. Thanks!!!

- Anya

obiebyke

Hey folks, Is there a way to graph how my pace standings change? I know I can use the field placement field for my run, but will that graph? It would be fun to watch as I climb from the back of the pack as the year goes on and I add weekly mileage. Happy weekend.

I'm sorry, I just now saw this post. Opps! Embarrassed I don't know whether it will graph or not...I'll play around with it and see.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

obiebyke

No worries. Ack! People! Stop joining! You're ruining my ranking! (Completely kidding! Smile Come on in!)

Big grin Big grin So did you figure out how to graph?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

obiebyke

Nope, haven't figured it out. But I can kind of tell by my percentage standing. Good enough for me. I'll let you know if I find out how to do it.

OK - what is the deal with this site suddenly being labeled as a hack site?!?!? Shocked Surprised That completely threw me this morning.
                    Teresadfp

One day at a time

OK - what is the deal with this site suddenly being labeled as a hack site?!?!? Shocked Surprised That completely threw me this morning.
                      What does that mean??
                        What does that mean??
                        I have no idea...just that my security software blocked the site because it said it was a hack site. Until this morning, I have never had a problem with it, and I check the site daily.

Running Dad

I noticed the exact same thing yesterday.. It seems that someone is launching attacks from his site and that the site itself isn't really the problem. Someone's probably taken root on it without anyone knowing it and doing stupid stuff and therefore labeling the site as malicious. I don't think we have anything to be worried about just viewing our pace standings.
                          Things to do this year:
                          Not get an injury
                          Things done this year:
                          Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??
                            So when does this link update to start tracking for 2009? Yes, I know I can click on the YTD distance tab and see where I'm at, but I also like to see what the other groups are doing, too, and I know there is no way in heck I will run 2000 miles in a year lol.
                              I'm not sure. I see where Derek has cleared off 2008, but didn't notice that it was not updating for 2009.... Hopefully soon Confused