1000Km-621 mile club

ok, bunny....bring it on in 2013 (Read 204 times)

Maggie & Molly

I"m ready.  I am determined to stay in front of that bunny this year.  How about you?

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm ready. Let's go!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

so, it won't stay this way but for the first time EVER I am in first place in the race against the bunny. Big grin

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

under a rock

so, it won't stay this way but for the first time EVER I am in first place in the race against the bunny. Big grin

Just stole that from you but I'm sure someone else will push me aside pretty quickly!

Maggie & Molly

Just stole that from you but I'm sure someone else will push me aside pretty quickly!

it was good while it lasted.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Blue spark

First - A Happy New Year to all of youSmile..

2012 was a bad year  for me, when it comes to running, as i got a bite from a tick, followed by an infection and several weeks off any kind of training. So... this year i am determined to reach the goal. I may stay behind the bunny in the beginning, but plan to catch up soonest, and then stay in front of it.

Maggie & Molly

hey blue spark.  Glad you are feeling better and back at it.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I am all ready to take on the bunny this year!!!  High hopes as of right now!!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Dutchie42

I didn't make goal last year, but I'm ready to catch that bunny this year Big grin

Dutchie
                    Run the day, or the day runs you.

TennisKid1192

Kevin

This is the first year where I'm really going to try to keep track of my miles. I'll be training for a half starting in February and maybe another at the end of the year... let's see what happens!

Good luck all =]

2013 Goals: 1000 Miles | 5k: Sub 25 | HM: Sub 2:00 | 1 Race/Month 

I love the new year.....clean slate....and see what you can do....dratted rabbit.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Good  2013 running, everybody! Let's get that bunny, and have loads of fun while doing it!

Ze

wanderingoutlaw

I failed to keep up with the bunny last year (yet again), but I'm ready to try again.  I'm barely ahead of the bunny so far but tomorrow's long run should put me ahead for a few days.

John

Dutchie42

Fell down the stairs Thursday night. That messed up my running this week. It's feeling better now, so I think I can restart on Tuesday. It's not the grand start of the year I'd hoped for, but hey, there's another 51 weeks to make up for it.

Dutchie
                              Run the day, or the day runs you.

Maggie & Molly

Fell down the stairs Thursday night. That messed up my running this week. It's feeling better now, so I think I can restart on Tuesday. It's not the grand start of the year I'd hoped for, but hey, there's another 51 weeks to make up for it.

absolutely!!!  sorry for the fall and fingers crossed that you are able to hit the pavement/treadmill soon.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363