1000Km-621 mile club

Pedro Silva -- October 08 (Read 11 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Been waiting for you. Wink

Welcome to the other side! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Thanks, Meg, for such nice welcoming words. Smile  Really feels like home, that way!

As you, I'm also in the 800-mile group. Still, I see it more as a healthy challenge than a real goal. If I reach it, all the better, but if I don't, well, no big deal.

I will now focus more on the quality than the quantity of training. Besides, I have some (minor) physical problems (my right knee, in particular) that I must be careful not to worsen.

Glad to have reached 1000 km two days earlier than the year before... now, that's a real accomplishment, won't you agree? Wink

Again, thanks a lot, Meg, for your kind and patient waiting!

Maggie & Molly

congrats on great running!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

amn77

Congrats! I am in the 800 group too so I'll see you at the finish line there Smile

Allyson

Glad to see you cross the line....great job!  Take care of that knee......

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Many thanks to all of you!  Smile

Glad to see you here and read your words and kind wishes.

And as you say, Gayle, I will take care of this knee - though it seems not to be a serious issue, I really don't want it to become one. Thanks again!

Fat & lazy runner

Don't run too much!! Take care of you! Smile

Congrats!

Andy

Andy G.

Congrats, Pedro Smile

To GAndy and alfgaba:

Thank you, friends - for your generous words and good advice  Smile

lilcat19

Congrats! And yes, finishing 2 days earlier is awesome! Consistency is the key Smile Good luck with 800. I bet you'll crush it!

Thanks, Lil - for both the 'consistency' remark and the incentive regarding the 800 miles. Smile

After a little 'spying'  Wink , I learned you already have more than 1000 miles in your legs this year - and at a really fine average pace, too.

That's just fantastic. So, more than fair congratulations back at you, also!