1000Km-621 mile club

Feb 1st - Jan is gone....how is your running? (Read 505 times)

Running safely

dpeach, hope you are feeling better.....I've have a few nasty bike crashes and it me a bit to come back.  The worst part was the road rash that hurts to bad to even have clothes touch it.  *shudder*

Fortunately not too much road rash. I went end over end on the bike so it was more a straight down smash into the asphalt instead of a sliding crash. Tore up my favorite pair of pants (I was commuting, not exercising) and got just a little scratch on my arm.

Ribs are feeling a little better. I normally sleep on my side. Either side hurts to sleep on, so I have quickly learned how to sleep on my back.

Ran fewer miles last week because of this, but was enough ahead of the bunny that, with today's run, I am .5 miles in the lead. 

dpeach-Glad to hear that you were not seriously hurt!!!!!

Well I am excited to know that I am within sight of the bunny!!!  Hopefully with the training for a half marathon in June I will be surpassing the bunny any time now.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf