1000Km-621 mile club

Done in. (Read 247 times)

Holy cow am I tired.  Long run today (10k) in 22 degree C heat.  3 hours break, with a pasta lunch then 1 1/2 hours of boot camp in 30 degree C heat.  I am so done. 

Managed to get 3 runs in this week but only 2 boot camps.  One was cancelled due to Labour Day  and another was re sheduled due to thunder storms.  I am slowly making my way to the top of page 2.  I so want to be on page one. 

Hopefully will get a call for work tomorrow but will see.  Boot camp Mon and Fri, Belly dance Wed and 3- 4 runs sometime this week.

How is everyone else doing?

Corrina

Okay so did boot camp Mon night and nothing but a short walk yesterday.  Butt and legs still abit sore but I am pushing myself out the door for a 3 mile run this morning.

Just needed to put it in writting so I will go runing.  LOL. (accountability and all)

Have a great day all.

Corrina

Corrina-How was the run?  Bootcamp sounds like fun.  I wish there was something like that around here.

As for me I am hoping to get out for a run tonight.  The weather around here has been oddly warm and humidy for September.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

I'm here too....made it through the weekend with a long run on Sat and a shorter on Sunday.  Now the weather has moved in, and it's been raining......I really don't want to have to run in the rain tonight, but it's looking like I might have to.

In some ways I wish I had a boot camp to go to.....and maybe I could get my booty in gear to get the weight workout done.  I quit my weight session a bit over  a month ago and have not been able to get started again.  I've already noticed a negative difference in my core strength and I'm going to need that for my 1/2 marathon. 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

My run was good, well after the first 2 miles.  I felt like frankeinstein the first 2 miles.  Stiff muscles and sore ankles.  Took 1/2 the run to warm up and loosen up but was good after that.  Managed to go 4 miles today, had planned 3 but felt good so tacked on an extra.  Only going to get 3 runs in this week so went the extra mile.

Boot is kinda fun.  I really like the 1 minute muscle building intervals, not so happy about the cardio minutes but hey I can do almost anything (except push ups and plank for a minute) It's the kick in the butt I need to actually do more than just run.  I was hoping to find a buddy to work out with but it just doesn't look like any one there is interested in running.  I need to find some athletic friends, all mine want to do is go out for lunch or dinner.  Nice but I don't always want o go out  to eat.

Gayle when is your 1/2? 

Jen boot camps are popping up all over.  Check with you local rec center.  You never know.

I love running in the rain.  I would way rather run in the rain than the heat.  Enjoy your rainny run Gayle.

Have a great afternoon.

Corrina