1000Km-621 mile club

JUST over 100 miles left... (Read 251 times)

Hoping I can make it and I should be able to if I up my mileage for this month... Just hit 500 miles today... Big grin
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
      You can do it David - Good luck!
        I'm 40 miles behind the pace bunny....I've got 82 miles left....I'M COMING FOR YOU, BUNNY... Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin
        "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
          56 left for me
            56 left for me
            We're neck and neck my good man...I took today off, instead of my planned 10-miler...Just for whatever reason felt like NOT running and that's never good... May take tomorrow off as well, but I also just may get in a few "easy" miles tomorrow...Haven't sorted it all out yet... Undecided

I took yesterday off, too. The dreadmill I use is at work and we received quite a bit of snow in Michigan. I thought that was a good excuse until I saw some guy running down the middle of the snow covered street. Back to it for me today. Your day off probably did you a lot of good. Hope you're feeling ready to go again.
                Less than 30 left for you David - I think you're going to do it! I'm down to the final 10 and will finish by Thursday with easy runs.
                  Less than 30 left for you David - I think you're going to do it! I'm down to the final 10 and will finish by Thursday with easy runs.
                  Awesome man! Good luck and Merry Christmas....I just got back from a nice drizzle-filled 7 miles this Christmas morn...