1000Km-621 mile club

Hoppity - Is off and running! (Read 314 times)

Sarah,  you are first on the board today.  Way to go, it looks like you had a good run.  I'm planning on getting out today for a try.  I became sick on Thurs and have been out for the count.  Today will be a try.  Great job of leading us off.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Smile  I have the advantage of being in the UK so can be logging miles whilst many of you sleep!

I was pleased to get out for a run today though, last night was a pretty late night...

I hope your run happens today and that you're feeling better.

And good luck everyone else with their first runs of 2011, and of course with beating that bunny!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Running safely

I just joined this evening. Is this the group for 2011 too?

My mileage was pitiful last year. My worst year in my career. I ran 120 fewer miles in 2010 than my first year of running. Have been mostly healthy since the summer. First time in 2 years I can say that.

Looking forward to getting things back together in 2011.

Yes, this is the group for 2011.  I have just left last year's list up for a bit longer so the ones that just just finished in Dec can enjoy seeing their name on the list before I clean off for the new year. 

Here's looking forward to a good and healthy 2011 year for you.  We will try and keep you motivated for the year.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Running safely

Thanks. I look forward to meeting everyone. I was a regular in the forums here a up until about 2 years ago when I moved back to the US for a short time. I have been a user of RunningAHEAD since the fall of 2007. So I am not new to the website, just have not been active in the forum.

Welcome David.  Glad to have you with us.