1000 Mile Club

50 runners (Read 720 times)

Carl A

Are already ahead of pace at this moment. That's a good sign, I think, especially since for many of us mileage picks up in the spring, summer, and fall.

Keep on trucking!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Only just keeping ahead of the bunny right now by the skin of my teeth, but I'm determined not to loose my lead!

Maniac

I have like a 14 mile lead at this point.  However, I just ran my marathon, so that motivation (and guaranteed 26.2 miles) just went out the window.

Hmmmm....What to do?

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Carl A

Good to hear, littlefrog!

azredbirds, Good work, too. Maybe to help you keep going you should pick another goal race for the spring, summer, or fall?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Yeah I have my first half marathon in March and it's really motivating me to pick up the mileage. Booking yourself in for races really does work!
              Congrats on the marathon, azredbirds

Maniac

Thanks for the congrats folks!

I'm trying to figure out what races to do this spring (shorter races), and I'm thinking about Chicago this fall.  I'll find the motivation somewhere.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Roses Revenge

I'm falling a little farther behind every day, and will probably continue that trend until after 4/15/10.  After that, I wont be working 50 hours per week and hope to catch up by mid summer.  Right now I'm spending long hours in the tax office.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

I'm barely keeping up thanks to massive rain last week.  I'm spending all of February moving across the country, so I'm probably going to get behind during that. Just gonna have to keep plugging away and hope I don't get too far behind so I can catch up easy in the spring and summer.

www.gypsygentilli.com

under a rock

I'm trying to stay ahead of that bunny! The bunny is hot on my heels due to a chest cold my son brought home from preschool and shared with me. Once this cold is gone I'm pretty sure I can beat that bunny back into submission.

It's over a month later and there are still 50 people showing the bunny their heinie!

Way to go!

“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory." - Mahatma Gandhi

I just found the group and joined, but have been working on the goal since the first of the year. A bit behind, but plan to catchup once all the snow melts....I gotta catch up to the bunny! I really want to hear that bunny panting when I pass him...