1000 Mile Club

Congrats to Tcrum (Read 374 times)

Go Pre!

...who has just about made it to the 1000 mile mark less than half way through the year. Embarrassed
    runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Well done.......... Big grin You smoked that bunny

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

MMMMMMM...Smoked bunny!
        "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways.... totally worn out ....shouting...."Holy S**t....What a ride!"
          Damn!
            Time to join the 2,000 mile club!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Cool! Congratulations!!

Michelle

Gig

That's incredible. I'd also like to congratulate ABC Grays form making it to page 3, and to Crabby for being just a notch away from that lofty goal. I'm not far behind, either. I'll do my best to join you in the next two weeks. Gig

Dog-Love

That's incredible. I'd also like to congratulate ABC Grays form making it to page 3, and to Crabby for being just a notch away from that lofty goal. I'm not far behind, either. I'll do my best to join you in the next two weeks. Gig
                  Hey I was on page 3 for a micro second! I should be back there for keeps next week. We are all running well together. I am feeling like a running buddy to amcniece and ABCgrays. You are almost there gig!
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  Gig

I definitely feel the same. Weve built a nice running community, here. I'm getting closer and closer to Page 3, but the next two weeks will be interesting for me. I'm going away to Europe for two weeks--one in Copenhagen and the other in Paris. My hope is that I run every day. I'll be visiting my brother-in-law and his wife, and their both quite fond of sleeping late, so I hope I get out of the house early every morning in Denmark and run along the canals. The satellite images look beautiful. I've tried to locate a running club there to fine out if there are some group runs I can get in on, but I can't for whatever reason Google won't translate the web pages for me. I haven't tried for groups in Paris, but I'll start that tonight and work on it while I'm in Denmark. My expectation is to run more that normal, but I know it's a possibility that I don't get much in at all. By the way, I justified my emergency change of clothes in the carryon luggage by saying that those clothes take up the least amount of room. My wife hasn't found the Body Glide yet.

Dog-Love

Wow what a treat. You can discover new places each day In France before anyone wakes up! I was in Paris 30 yrs ago and went running through some great spots with a friend of mine. Great memories. Don't worry about the page numbers (moving to page 3) because we are slowly creeping up there. I would much rather worry about whether to run the Louvre or the Arc de Triumph (spelling could be a mess here). I am headed out for a 2 week road trip through Alaska with the family and am wondering where I will get the runs in. Do doubt I will but they could include running from bears in Denali.
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      Gig

Dog-Love

Nice bear huig!. I just noticed you are only 18 miles back and I am slipping on page 4 again. Dang...looks like I need a 6-miler today