1000 Mile Club

1000 miles in 2010 (Read 1864 times)

Seanv2

I noticed that unlike some of the other mileage groups, this one does not have a list of those who have reached a 1000 miles in 2010. I have taken it upon myself to now manage such a list. I started looking at the top of the board in July, so if you were a member of the 1000 mile club and crossed the line before that, PM me and I will include you on the list.

1000 Miles in 2010:

1. xhristopher - July 26, 2010

2. essaytee - July 30, 2010

3. easy erik - August 4, 2010

4. seanv2 - August 11, 2010

5. cmmpimento - August 17, 2010

6. Festus - August 20, 2010

7. Big Joe - August 22, 2010

8. dgtray - August 24, 2010

9. CherylP - August 25, 2010 

10. Jlynne- August 25, 2010

11. leftlogan - September 3, 2010

12. Holly M - September 7, 2010

13. Eternalrookie - September 19, 2010

14. theyapper66 - September 20, 2010

15. persius79 - September 26, 2010

16. Time2run - September 30, 2010

17. Hoppity - October 4, 2010

18. BVJ - October 14, 2010

19. Runsondirt - October 17, 2010

20. shadowrunner - October 24, 2010

21. Ledlincoln - October 24, 2010

22. pcassidy - October 25, 2010

23. jlang - October 25, 2010

24. jeffbf - October 31, 2010

25. Shawnferry - November 2, 2010

26. jprim - November 6, 2010

27. Joe Nation November 8, 2010

28. dwards.ag November, 14, 2010

29. Premoman November 14, 2010

30. seanster November 16, 2010

31. Howfine November 27, 2010

32. runs2slow December 6, 2010

33. sagerunner December 6, 2010

34. Runslikeafraggle December 11 2010

35. Sunchaser December 9. 2010

36. JML December 12, 2010

37. stephgupton ?

38. Ayola December 15, 2010

39. azredbirds052 December 30, 2010

40. zoom-zoom December ?, 2010

41. Lu481 December 30, 2010

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

xhristopher

I noticed that unlike some of the other mileage groups, this this one doesn't seem to have a list of those who have reached a 1000 miles in 2010. If people are interested, I'd be happy to manage such a list. I see xhristopher is closing in on 1000. If anyone has already crossed the line already this year, let me know.

I've jumped from about 12th to 1st in 6-8 weeks. Granted I've picked up the pace a bit ... but I think others have dropped out when they got close. This doesn't happen in the other groups.

Hey, I'm not sure I've ever run a 1000 miles in a year so I'm sticking it out. I'm not there yet. 

Seanv2

I've jumped from about 12th to 1st in 6-8 weeks. Granted I've picked up the pace a bit ... but I think others have dropped out when they got close. This doesn't happen in the other groups.

Hey, I'm not sure I've ever run a 1000 miles in a year so I'm sticking it out. I'm not there yet. 

You'll make it dude. The way you're running, you will be there soon.

I am going to go ahead and start a list from here on out, if people who are members of this group already crossed the 1000 mile mark, pm me.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I'm on your heels, I've just overtaken Easy Eric but I don't think he'll take that lying down.   I assuming, if he's not injured, that he maybe he's in his rest cycle (which we all need).

Steve
          My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

xhristopher

I'm on your heels, I've just overtaken Easy Eric but I don't think he'll take that lying down.   I assuming, if he's not injured, that he maybe he's in his rest cycle (which we all need).

At first I didn't realize you ran in kilometers and thought "A 40+ mile run? It's over." Then I realized and thought "A 40+ kilometer run? It's over!" If Easy Eric put's in another long run or two it's going to be a three way sprint for the line.

At first I didn't realize you ran in kilometers and thought "A 40+ mile run? It's over." Then I realized and thought "A 40+ kilometer run? It's over!" If Easy Eric put's in another long run or two it's going to be a three way sprint for the line.

I think you're in the box seat.   All you need to do now is be consistent and not have too many down days.

I'm also in the other group, 1500 miles, sitting about 45 or 46, my goal there is to at least get on the first page of results.

Steve

xhristopher

I'm also in the other group, 1500 miles, sitting about 45 or 46, my goal there is to at least get on the first page of results.

I'm in the 1500 group too. I've been working by tail off and still stay put at 42 regardless. I don't expect to see page one. Everyone else is working their tails off too!

xhristopher

I'm in the 1500 group too. I've been working by tail off and still stay put at 42 regardless. I don't expect to see page one. Everyone else is working their tails off too!

Take that back. I've slipped to 43. Let's see what I can do tomorrow.

And after today's (Sunday) run I'm now right behind you sitting at 44.

No running for me tomorrow, definite rest day.

Steve

Seanv2

Just checked your log, xhristopher, 18 miles on a treadmill? I am impressed, and slightly worried about your sanity...

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

xhristopher

Just checked your log, xhristopher, 18 miles on a treadmill? I am impressed, and slightly worried about your sanity...

Me too. The sanity part, that is. I'm not sure how to explain that one. It's downright embarrassing and boy do I feel it today. I went a little further than planed. Does air-conditioning, multiple TVs, and water bottles count as an excuse?

Seanv2

Does air-conditioning, multiple TVs, and water bottles count as an excuse?

Maybe. With this heat, I've been tempted to do some of my longer runs inside, but man, over five miles on the TM and I want to pull hair out from boredom.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Dog-Love

Maybe. With this heat, I've been tempted to do some of my longer runs inside, but man, over five miles on the TM and I want to pull hair out from boredom.

Judging from your avatar you already have!

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            Seanv2

Judging from your avatar you already have!

Ha! (that's not me, but perhaps you know that?)

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Seanv2

And xhristopher crosses the 1000 mile mark. Well done!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com