1000 Mile Club

2009 (Read 866 times)

I plan to set this as a goal for 2009. Would this group continue next year or would it be a separate group?

Teresadfp

One day at a time

It will just keep going, but we'll all start our mileage again at zero. Good luck!

Renee the dog

I'm in for 2009!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

I'll be here again.
          Find the fun.
          KvnJns

I'm in for "09"

Kevin

Another Passion

I started out the first quarter of the year on fire in '08 and was headed for 1,500 till I broke myself quite handily in April. I think I will be a bit more conservative this year. I'm in. Good luck with your goals and injury free running in '09 everyone! Wink

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I'm in again. For the moment, and only for the moment I'm sure, I'm in third place. Nice to be on the other side of the international date line. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, injury-free year of running.

Jeremy

...---...

Same here, once more into the breech.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

bas

I'm in. I'm still happy about the fact that I made it in 2008 (In 2007 I didn't get past 900 miles) So 1500 or more doesn't seem realistic to mee. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Gig

I think I'm going to drop out of this group and join the 1,500 mile gang. I'll miss you guys, but I'll check in here and there.
                      bas

I think I'm going to drop out of this group and join the 1,500 mile gang. I'll miss you guys, but I'll check in here and there.
                        Good luck over there! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

I'm going to give it a try. I don't know if I'll make it, I can;t seem to get beyond 15 a week. But, we'll try it. I had 796 last year. It does seem within reach.

- Anya

Another Passion

I'm going to give it a try. I don't know if I'll make it, I can;t seem to get beyond 15 a week. But, we'll try it. I had 796 last year. It does seem within reach.
                            You can do it Anya. Not too much of a stretch from what you attained last year!

Rick

You can do it Anya. Not too much of a stretch from what you attained last year!
                              Thanks, so much! I really think I can too. How are things in MI ? Visisted over Christmas, boy what bad weather!!!!!!!!!!!

- Anya

Another Passion

Things are ok, would be just peachy if my blasted leg would quit bothering me. I keep my eye out on the job market here for you and another friend... just in case you wind up coming back. Wink

Rick