1000 Mile Club

Attn: Pace Bunny (Read 316 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

I hope you like the view... Get used to it--it's what you're gonna be lookin' at for the next 359 days! I just passed you and I have a virtual 10 miler tomorrow as well as a 5+ and 10 miler in the coming week. Buh bye! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

bas

What's inside the Camelbak? bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Princess Cancer Pants

Ha, I think it was just diluted Gatorade. That's my beverage of choice. Though beer would probably taste better... Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

OK - I am NEVER posting a picture of myself on here - your clothes MATCH!! I grab what's closest and color matching be damned! not a fashionista.... lisak
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4

Princess Cancer Pants

Ha, that's mostly coincidental...I think I already had the Camelbak, then I found that skirt and HAD to have it...and found that NB had an entire line of running stuff in coordinating colors, so I got 2 tops, the skirt, and a pair of shorts that mix-and-match (wanted free shipping if I spent a certain amt., so I made sure I spent enough to get it). Then the shoes ended up matching, too, which made it extra amusing (my current pair are white and purple, so no more matching). I had to throw that hat on to really mess things up! Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown