1000 Mile Club

OMG, I'm on the first page!!! (Read 414 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

I'm sure that won't last long, but it's sure a nice surprise! Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Good for you! I'm hoping to break into the 60's next week...
      Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4

Princess Cancer Pants

Phew, I'm still there...though I have a feeling after people do their Sunday runs that I will be bumped. I'm cross-training today, so no miles. Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

RunningHammer

Damn and i was just about to overtake you too....nevermind there's always next week! Wink

Dog-Love

Hey I'm on the 1st page if you sort alphabetically!
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Princess Cancer Pants

Hey I'm on the 1st page if you sort alphabetically!
              I'll never be on the first page, that way! Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Go Pre!

Sure you will...reverse sort - hey Eric, can ya get Zoom Zoom a reverse sort feature? Smile
                  I'm now in the 80's...might need to run a little at halftime..and if we're requesting sorts - how about one that starts with L...
                    I'm still in the 70's...barely! Hope that we get good weather next week so I can break out of this slump!