1000 Mile Club

Finally at 500! (Read 447 times)

Today I finally passed the 500 mark! Big grin

Michelle

Congrats!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Forever Learning

Well done! Page 1 here you come Big grin
          Way to go, Mississippi!
            Well done! Page 1 here you come Big grin
            Thanks....I'm trying!! Big grin

Michelle

Dog-Love

I am one envious runner! Congrats
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Carl A

Great job--I'm planing to get there too, on Sunday. Modified to add: Of course, I meant "planning," although if I can get my speed up, maybe I could call it "planing"!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Great job--I'm planing to get there too, on Sunday.
                  Very cool!! We should all win prizes when we reach these milestones! Someone should talk to Eric about that! When I reach 1000, I'm hoping for a puppy as a prize, a Siberian Husky. Big grin Next up for me is 550. I lost a day yesterday and tonight is just a 5k race, but the rest of the week is looking good to get me there.

Michelle

Forever Learning

Nice time in the 5K - especially in tough (HOT!!!) conditions...
                      Thanks! I started out way too fast with a 6:40 mile and that pretty much sucked the energy right out of me, along with the heat that was already playing mind games with me (I fear death). You would think I'd be more okay with heat since I live in a house with no AC.

Michelle

Great job--I'm planing to get there too, on Sunday. Modified to add: Of course, I meant "planning," although if I can get my speed up, maybe I could call it "planing"!
                        I hadn't noticed your typo till you pointed it out! Funny. Tongue

Michelle

BTW - slow down!! I'll never catch up to you again if you keep doing so many miles each run. Now I have to run another 10 tomorrow! Roll eyes Modified to add: Now I'm just about 3 miles until 550! I might be able to do that tonight during my daughter's soccer practice. Big grin Or just wait until tomorrow, I think I've run enough for today, my legs are tired.

Michelle

Forever Learning

No slowing down Wink After 4 weeks around 35 I am trying to move to 4 weeks around 39-40. Then 1 cutback week and start my official training...
                              No slowing down Wink After 4 weeks around 35 I am trying to move to 4 weeks around 39-40. Then 1 cutback week and start my official training...
                              So you'll be leaving me in the dust most likely. Actually, I'm working on increasing my mileage so maybe I won't be too far behind. We'll see.

Michelle

Forever Learning

It seems you have been averaging near 40 already - that is very respectable Smile