1000 Mile Club

Getting Close (Read 201 times)

Larry T

Lean Running Machine

I am getting close to that bunny but need to take a break for a few days. I have pulled or am about to pull my right groin muscle. This really stinks not able to run. Will try next Monday, June 4th to do some easy running if it doesn't bother me the rest of the time.

"If you never have a 'bad' day, you're probably doing something wrong; if you never have a 'good' day, you're definitely doing something wrong."

Alberto Salazar

npaden

Your graph looks like it's going up in almost a perfect line until last week. 

You have plenty of room to catch the bunny at the rate you were going.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

Larry T

Lean Running Machine

Back running this week. My muscle didn't bother me at all so I guess I am good to go. I will catch the bunny yet.

"If you never have a 'bad' day, you're probably doing something wrong; if you never have a 'good' day, you're definitely doing something wrong."

Alberto Salazar

Larry T

Lean Running Machine

Well I caught him and feeling good. I will get to the 1000 mile mark by the end of the year. I just need to keep this up. Smile

Alberto Salazar