Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)
3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell
Princess Cancer Pants
• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018
She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.
Did a 21.1 mile run this morning (my longest run to date) and smoked that bunny!!!
Next up: Chicago on October 7th
Since you're running Chicago, you may want to check out the Chicago Marathon group.
Are you running Chicago?