1000 Mile Club

List of 1000 mi graduates? (Read 591 times)

I'm on the right

Would it be possible for a list of people who made 1000 mi last year to be added to the homepage for the group?

Also, the page could be updated every so often (much later in the year) with people who ran 1000 mi this year? 

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

Dog-Love

We did that for a couple of years and its a great idea!!!  I am ready to pass the baton for the 1000 mile group leader.  Do you want to become the administrator of this group?  You can delete members who are no longer using site and add whatever you want to the front page.  You can also serve as an inspiration to the group.  I have not been that great an inspiration thhis past year

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

I'm on the right

I've just joined the group....maybe someone with a bit more experience would be more inspirational?

Any takers?

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

Maniac

What exactly is involved in being the administrator of the group?  I also have just joined, but I think it's an important function.  I hope someone steps up to do it....

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Dog-Love

Actually I asked Eric to put CarlA on as an admin and that should happen as soon as I bug Eric again.  THANK YOU CARL.  And I used to be really good and consistent about posting but I have been a slacker.  I am behind the bunny already and need a push myself.

Stay tuned!

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Carl A

THANK YOU CARL. 

You're welcome! Although I wasn't as active here last year, this group is one of the things that really helped to get my running and overall fitness going a couple years ago. This is a great group of people, and it would be my pleasure to help keep it going strong.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I feel I need to introduce myself....I'm evryday and have been a member in this group for a couple years.  I rarely if ever post, but do check out the YTD mileage chart to see where the bunny is.  I'm usually over in the Masters group.

Crabby, thank you for your work with this group.  And if Carl should take ovr the reigns.....congrats and good luck. 

I hope to post a few more comments this year. 

Thanks to all.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM