1000 Mile Club

In order to catch up... (Read 676 times)

If I were seriously going to try and catch up to the pace bunny, I would have to run 8.6 miles a day for the next two weeks. My schedule doesn't really allow for that!! OR 17.2 per day for the next week. Roll eyes

Michelle

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

You have the over 7 months left. Don't sweat it. It is always better to slowly approach your prey then go for beat down it so deserves.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

You have the over 7 months left. Don't sweat it. It is always better to slowly approach your prey then go for beat down it so deserves.
        True, but after taking this last week off I feel as though I need to make up for lost time. Of course, I won't be able to run 8.6 miles each day. I was just curious to the what the numbers looked liked. The 17.2 miles a day was purely a joke. Big grin My husband would refuse to admit he knows me if I ran that much. But I have to admit, there is a part of me that wants to TRY for the 8.6 each day. I had to tell that part of me to shut up. Roll eyes

Michelle

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Just ran some numbers (no pun intended) and if you start running again starting May 1st you would have to run 3.15 miles a day (no rest). By the looks of your log that should be no problem and you would get days off Wink

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Just ran some numbers (no pun intended) and if you start running again starting May 1st you would have to run 3.15 miles a day (no rest). By the looks of your log that should be no problem and you would get days off Wink
            Math is not a strong point of mine... I am behind 87 miles There are 700 miles to go plus the 87 I'm behind = 787 There are 8 months to do the mileage in-- per month that is = 98 miles per week that is = 24.5 per day that is = 3.5 Starting May 1st. But if I were to be greedy and want to catch up before too long, I could do the 8 miles per day. Tongue

Michelle

Determination is often the first chapter in the book of excellence.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Determination is often the first chapter in the book of excellence.
                Bah...a better example would be a runner bundled-up and running in a blizzard with high winds--now THAT shows commitment! Anyone can run when the weather is nice like in that photo... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nope, not any better.

Michelle

?

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He's gonna trip on that shit! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Getting better...

Michelle

He's gonna trip on that shit! Tongue k
                          *lol* All sorts of exposure then!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting better...
                            Nah, that still looks pretty comfy. I can't find any images of people running in really nasty stuff, though...maybe because sane people don't do that. I'm not sane. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

I gave up looking. I found lots of animals running through the snow, but no people.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I gave up looking. I found lots of animals running through the snow, but no people.
                                Same here. I think no one wants to brave the elements to take photos of people running, LOL! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay