1000 Mile Club

Metric Century? (Read 321 times)

Looking back at my training log, which does include some time injured, and, oh yeah, the fact that I never ran before January, I am thinking a metric century might be a more reasonable goal - thats 662 miles for those wedded to them. Anyone who is a bit busier (on-call every 3rd night for a month or so!) want to do that with me?

Princess Cancer Pants

Maybe we could have 2 bunnies, then...the 1000 miler and the 1000k'er. That would be kinda fun. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Hmmm...and shouldn't it be a metric millennium, not a century? Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Hmmm...and shouldn't it be a metric millennium, not a century? Wink k
          I realized that some time yesterday. But given that I didnt get home from work until 2 AM and was back at 6:30, oh, and you were up way earlier\later than I am on RA, so it was inevitable you would beat me to the comment.
            Eric said in misc update 9 that he'd be happy to set up a pace bunny system for other distance groups. Why don't you start a group and advertise it over in Running 101? I know I couldn't have hit 1K miles this year, but a metric millennium (MM?) would have been a good goal to shoot for.

Roads were made for journeys...