1000 Mile Club

Ha! Watch out bunny -- you're going down! (Read 305 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

After skipping the first week of the year and chasing you every since, I'm only 3 miles behind you, little bunny. You're mine, you little bastard. I'm going Fatal Attraction on your ass tomorrow! Modified to put the correct movie name in there. Not that a Basic Instinct ice-pick wouldn't do the job, though.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

Don't kill the little guy! He's just the little furry motivator for a lot of folks. Ever think who this group would try to run down if not for the little everready bunny? I think I better get a bit farther ahead of YOU and your icepick! YIKES!!!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Top 'O the World!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        Gig

Rabbit McNuggets Shocked?! That's a bit disturbing. You may end up being the first person banned from the Veggies group. (Not really.) Smile
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Don't kill the little guy! He's just the little furry motivator for a lot of folks. Ever think who this group would try to run down if not for the little everready bunny? I think I better get a bit farther ahead of YOU and your icepick! YIKES!!!
            Well, the funny thing about rabbits is that they, ummm, well, reproduce like rabbits. Even if I get this one, another will replace it. Besides, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer! He'll do you up a treat, mate. He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

Wow Jeff...take a lude breather regarding the bunny. Big grin And you are really ahead of the little feller now! I want to get a full page ahead of the little fertile rodent before you draw and quarter him. I may be a biologist, but I hate me the sight of rodent blood.
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                Summon the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. 1....2.....4 (3, sir)

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs