1000 Mile Club

1,000 mile club all over the world! (Read 1265 times)

Anja

I'm an Oregon girl, but I've also run in California, Massachusetts (sp?), Idaho and Germany! I will add Alaska to my list this summer!
    MikeB-BoR

Live and run in South Dakota but am on a trip and running in Alabama right now! Mikeb4587

Goals :
      •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

California, Nevada, Georgia, Washington D.C.
        Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...
          I have held off to see if anyone adds these, but since no one has I will. North Carolina South Carolina
          Vista
            Just caught the bunny this week so I now have the right to post... this year Ive run in the state of Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey and Confusion.

IMKY13 finish!!

so far this year I've run in Tennessee (my home state), Wisconsin, Minnesota, Mississippi, and Missouri. I plan on adding Virginia and Alabama later in the year

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Kenotic Runner

So far this year, I've run in Colorado, California, Kansas, Kentucky, and Florida in the US. In India, I've run in Calcutta and New Delhi. In India, this is one of the streets I ran. Smile
                Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

Ohio (mostly), West Virginia, Virginia, California (the most bee-yoo-ti-ful).

Jeanne

Indiana (mostly), Florida and Bahamas
                    Lu481

So far this year I've ran in Alberta Georgia Florida and Wyoming
                      I'd like to add Saskatchewan Ontario and New Brunswick to my list of places I've ran so far this year.
                      bas

Amsterdam, The Netherlands Here is a set of photo's of one of my favorite runs along the Amstel. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

This year I have run in Maryland, Texas and Florida. I have also run (in previous years) in Washington, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Michigan, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. Outside of the US I have run in Maidenhead, UK and Tel Aviv, Israel.
                            On vacation in Lakeside, Montana, my morning runs are up beautiful Blacktail Mountain. Doesn't get any better. Lots of deer and a flock (if that's what you call it) of wild turkeys. A friendly dog joined me today for about three miles. Please add MONTANA, Big Sky Country.

Jeremy

Gig

A group of turkeys is called a rafter. (I looked it up; didn't know.) Montana is added. Hopefully, I can add it to my own list one day. Sounds wonderful.
                                A group of turkeys is called a rafter. (I looked it up; didn't know.)
                                That"s good to know. Thanks. I just found out that there's a 5km fun run on Saturday. May just have to participate.

Jeremy