1000 Mile Club

1,000 mile club all over the world! (Read 1265 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Added Ontario to my list, on vacation last week!
    Gig

Way to go! Another International runner. Next time, Teresa, may I suggest lovely Nunavut, Canada? (Just trying to get some places checked off. Tongue)
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Way to go! Another International runner. Next time, Teresa, may I suggest lovely Nunavut, Canada? (Just trying to get some places checked off. Tongue)
        LOL! Well, unless someone beats me to it, I will get to add South Africa to the list in November. Can't wait for that one! I got to go in 2005, but I'd just started run/walking at that point, and wasn't dedicated enough to figure out how to run in bush camps. Smile Not sure how it will work this time, either, but I'll manage!

Dog-Love

I just ran in Venice (Italy) so add that to the ol' list. Thanks GIG
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Gig

Now I'm jealous. I did get to run near the Shenandoah Valley last week, but not on the trail--just road running. That's going to become an annual trip (karate camp), so I'll plan better next year. Ahhh, Italia. Yes
            Gig

Just thought I'd move this back to the top of the board to see if we've got any more locations. Anybody? Am I going to have to volunteer to go run in Puerto Rico myself? Smile
              Michael Bennett

Please add -- New Zealand - Auckland, Wellington, Rotorua (Vegas), Greymouth
                Nev

I did one run around Jolly Harbur - Antigua - very nice, just a little hot!
                  Gig

New Zealand and Antigua have been added. That brings us up to 16 countries, 5 Canadian provinces, and 42 US states and territories (out of a possible 56). We are a worldly bunch. Cool
                    Teresadfp

One day at a time

I just noticed you don't have New Hampshire listed, and I ran there in August. Smile
                        For me you can add: British Columbia Smile Victoria B.C. Wink Ontario Smile Toronto Wink Ottawa Wink Kingston Wink

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Lu481

You can add Egypt for me now...
                            You can also add Ireland Smile Dublin Wink Tralee Wink Clonmel to the list.
                            Michael Bennett

Please add -- New Zealand - Gisborne Yes