1000 Mile Club

1000 Miles! (Read 419 times)

I finally broke the 1000 mile mark today! Woot! (as zoom-zoom would say)
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't let Jake hear you say that...he might just go ape! Hey, that's awesome! I started too late in the year to get there in '06, but I know I will make it in '07--hopefully well before NYE! Big grin Are you planning to celebrate in any way? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Whoot! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

I'm probably doing a 2 mile on new years eve and then in typical wisconsin fashinon get drunk as hell Big grin
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm probably doing a 2 mile on new years eve and then in typical wisconsin fashinon get drunk as hell Big grin
            Ha! Will you be in a field somewhere with a keg? Now THAT's 'sconny! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

lol I hope not but you never know

Sluggard

I had set a goal for myself to run 600 miles in 2007, but why not go for a nice round number like 10^3? w00t!
                  Hey I'm a Wisconsinite too...where's the snow? I can't say my nighttime runs are complaining... Are you going to do the Brat Trot? Another RA member just told me about it, looks like fun.
                  Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I really think the Brat Trot would be a fun race to get others in the midwest to come run! Looks like there are at least 3 RA members looking to do it. Plus I am trying to get my brother and friend from HS to start using RA, so then we'd be up to 5. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Nice!
                      Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."