1000 Mile Club

Newest Graduate (Read 347 times)

Today I logged my 1000th mile of 2008. Thanks to all in this active group for making a lurker like myself stay motivated. Good luck to everyone else on passing or staying ahead of the bunny.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations, Lank! Good work.
      Kimmie

Oh my goodness. Congratulations. I just realized that that means that I'm next on the list to graduate. About 20 miles to go for me. This has been a great group to keep me focused. This year will be the most miles I've ever run in a year.

Dave

Awesome lank. I'm hoping to be less than a month behind you. Tag, Kimmie, you're next Big grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Dog-Love

Great job Lank...you've been immortalized on the homepage. And drum roll...Gig is FIRMLY on the first page
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Gig

Way to go, Lank. And, yeah, I am on page 1, maybe for good. I'm facing two 60+ hour work weeks (the project from Evil grin is almost over) plus kid duty in the evenings while DW takes on more karate classes, but I'll try to squeeze my runs in.
              Kimmie

My 12 miles today finally put me over the 1000 mark. I'm so excited. hopefully this will somehow help with my upcoming marathon. good luck everyone and again thanks. One last question: How do I take myself off the list?

Dave

Congrats, Kimmie. Very cool. I don't think you have to do anything. From what Eric posted, you should come off automatically before too long.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Gig

Yay Kimmie! Congratulations! Cool